Two sessions Wednesday

22 April 2009

An early start this monring - 5.50am up and onto the bike - I had hoped for a ride on the roads this morning but when I went outside I was met by extremely thick mist with visibility below about 50m so I erred on the side of safety and went for the turbo. A solid RPE4 set on a new program "Hill repeats" which is rather evil, it starts with nice easy hills of 1-2% and ends with 6%. I did this one fasted using only Nuun for rehydration - as you can see the HRM picks up how much the HR fluctuates when fasted compared to fed (see the run data).

After taking Anja to school I went for a quick recovery run before starting work - the first 10mins or so my left shin hurt but subsequently it calmed down and the route ended up being fairly easy, RPE around 2-3.


Tomorrow I am (hopefully) going to go to the coached session at the local pool as I have to go to Blackpool and Manchester in the day so not midday training.

Later
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll