Last night and this morning

17 April 2009

How annoying - after getting myself ready, helping put the kids to bed - not having supper at a sensible time the coached swim session was cancelled with no explanation :-(((

At least I did a run at lunchtime!

To make up I fitted in an early morning dip before a meeting. A simple, nice recovery swim

300m easy (w fins)
300m kick (w fins)
300m easy
300m pull

Nice and simple - no looking at the clock! The great thing was I bumped into one of the other guys who train at the pool (he is doing Lanzarote IM) and we had quite a constructive discussion about nutrition/bikes etc so all in all quite useful!

This evening is a 45min bike (I think) - will have to see if the weather improves if it does it is a trip out on the bike rather than the turbo

I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll