My longest run...so far

13 April 2009

After a simply fantastic rest day on Easter Sunday I came down to Earth with a bump to do my longest run yet - 1hr 30min (ish) and 14.5km...all fasted (well it was 6.30am....)....I really need to sort out the nutrition in the morning.

The route went from our house out towards Wooton Basset and back - linear route - not too many hills kind of nice and relaxing if very tiring - my calves don't half ache today!!

and I had a look at the bike route from Saturday on SportTracks - there was a 30% hill in the route I did plus a few 15-20%!!! No wonder it was hard.....

Not sure what is on offer tomorrow as I am Anja sitting until school starts..
I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll