An awful weekend

1 September 2009

Well after a terrible weekend from a personal perspective (having to take my wife into hospital to have urgent surgery) I have found a little time to update my blog. Since last Wednesday I have done a few sessions on the turbo - practicing the IM CH route see piccies - when I upload them) and a longish run (about 8.51km (I think - need to check the Garmin when I download it)

Today I finally managed to get in the pool and do a long swim - 2km in around 29:15 - not bad, still thinking of doing a 3.8km swim before the end of the season - maybe the HfH one at lake 32 on 8th Sept...will have to see...

Later I.

1 comment

  1. This is pretty god damn fast... you must be a hell of a swimmer

    ReplyDelete

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll