A new bike position

17 April 2014


A couple of days ago I headed up to Bridgtown bikes (our tri club sponsor) to get a bike fit. I saw James, he and Mike (the owner) are the two senior fitters there. He spent a few hours watching me spin and tinkering with the fit, no computers were involved and the brief of improving head position and back position seem to have been sorted.


The results are above, so far they look pretty good :-) feel good on the turbo and I hope the end result will be very good when I get out on the road this weekend :-)

I cannot recoment them highly enough, a lot has been written about Retul fitting, but that depends significantly on a computer package and tends to be one dimensional, and often without the experience of someone like James or Mike.

If you need a bike fitted I would go here: /http://www.bike-fit.co.uk/

Later
I.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll