Hello from The US of A

3 June 2009

Well flew out yesterday afternoon - drank far too much champagne on the flight (I know hardened IM contenders should have temple like bodies but when its offered and there is little else to do for seven hours....) and I am now living on coffee - an it is only lunchtime....

Anyway...

Yesterday I manged to get a 7ish km run round the Thames flood barrier park and the north side of the river - not bad speed and legs feel pretty good - I think the post race massge really helped on Sunday!

Today I struggled with a fairly awful feeling 15min set in the hotel pool - main problem was it was mostly turns as I could only do about five strokes before I hit the end each time :-((

Hopefully I can fit in a 60min bike session in the gym tomorrow before I fly back.

I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll