Rest week :-)

23 November 2009

Well here it is - my first rest week...been a while since I had one of these and I am looking forward to the lie in on Saturday :-))))

Today was a fairly leisurely swim set focusing on technique


200m w/u 75m f/c, 25m fly
2 x 150m (1L catch-up, 1L single arm, 1L single arm, 1L catch-up, 1L finger trail)
4 x 100m bilateral breathing (breathing every 3 strokes)
4 x 50m breathing every 5 strokes
2 x 100 (1L fists, 1L catch up, 1L finger trail, 1L normal swimming (AIM for low stroke count)
200m c/d

Went really well - unfortunately the knee is still sore from the bike on Saturday (think I pulled a couple of muscles in the area behind the knee at the top of my calf....but atleast pushing off the wall was not too bad (Mike told me to take it a bit easier)

Tomorrow is either a turbo session or a run...probably a turbo looking at the weather...then Wednesday is a strength and torture session, Thursday a swim (not sure how that will work with work.....) and Friday/Saturday off before a 2hr endurance bike on Sunday...

Looks like a good week
Later
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll