Update from the past few days....

22 November 2009

What can I say - I try and keep things up to date and then life gets in the way!!

Yesterday was a loooong ride - I was intending to do about 3hrs but the weather was horrific (think Perfect Storm....) and by 2:30 I was ready to sack it, unfortunately I got a puncture so as it was I took over 3hrs (of which I rode 2:45ish). When I got home I was shattered and spent most of the day trying not to fall asleep - had a couple of glasses of wine and watched the Scotland/Australia rugby - awesome game 9-8 to Scotland, first time in 27 years Scotland have beaten them :-)



Today was a great day of running - nice pace, good tempo felt great bar the pain in my right leg from the muscle I tweaked yesterday....

WU 10mins easy jog (include 5 x 30 seconds @ HRZ4 efforts in the after 5mins easy jog in b/t)

MS 20min @ upper HRZ 2 - 15min @ lower HRZ 3 - 10min Upper HRZ 3 - 5min @ lower HRZ 4

Used these HR zones for the training


HRZ 1     125-144 (Recovery (Run/bike/swim))
HRZ 2     144-154 (Long)
HRZ 3     154-164 (Race Pace)
HRZ 4     164-173 (Threshold)
HRZ 5     173-183 (Intervals)
HRZ 6     183+ (Intervals)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll