Wednesday - Back to reality...almost

16 December 2009

I am really struggling with the jetlag....my body currently thinks it is 4am...I am shattered....

I have really struggled with doing any phys since leaving for the States last week. Firtly the travelling had an impact and then developing torticollis (v v painful) and finally the last two days have been very work intensive (National Sales Training meeting)...

Hopefully I will post another entry highlighting I have done my daily exercise later - I would have loved to have gone to the gym earlier today (it is a Strength session today) but for me it was somewhere around 1am (around the mid-west I think!!) and I could not get up.....

Lets hope the melatonin helps soon!

I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll