Updates to the web page

1 December 2009

Oops forgot to save this blog entry last time - try 2!

Well I finally managed to update my contact button above (yes now if you click it you can email me :-)) and also my About button which now takes you to my LinkedIn public profile (something I update more frequently than my Blogger About me page!).

Also I have joined the Wiggle affiliate scheme to see if I can support my triathlon efforts a bit - if you need ANY cycling/swimming/running kit please come here and click through the banner on the right as I will get a small amount of cash from wiggle each time you do this!! I all helps and if it exceeds my costs of going from IMCH next year I will send it straight through to charity...

Please help a bit - have a look at their Xmas offers - they are very good

Later
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll