A quick update on the weekend

27 December 2009

Boxing Day (26th Dec for those not British!!)

Good easy 7.5km ankles a bit sore but seemed okay after a warm up....but wow was it icy!! speed was right down as every step was a voyage into the unknown....would I fall over and break my leg or not - thankfully not!

Today
Not icy (first time in two weeks),  but to fit in with family timelines I had to do 1:45 on the turbo and then jump on the bike for the remaining 1:15....I really enjoy watching 24 on the computer when I am on the turbo but I am starting to get cabin fever when I am on it for over an hour - it was great to get out in the open air and hit the road....it was v wet and muddy with melted snow (not so melted in some sheltered areas) and v cold....but I managed 3hrs and I even managed to do alternate hills siting standing all the way through....the last hill (13%) is a pig and doing that sitting down was hard work....managed it tho :-)

Later
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll