More turbo!!

7 December 2009

The turbo is getting some serious use at the moment!! a really fun session today trying to work on my cycling technique:


10 minute easy spin
INTO
Pedaling drills:
10 seconds of high rpm (90-95), 10 seconds higher rpm (95-100), 10 seconds max rpm (100+) x 3 followed by 60 seconds rest.
Then 30 seconds left and 30 seconds right-leg dominant pedaling (other leg loafs).
x 3 straight through folloed by 60 seconds rest.
Repeat above

For the remainder of the session stay HR Zone 70-75% turning your legs at 90 RPM.
I would love to say I completed the 60mins set by Mike but I had to go and get the girls from school so I had to ditch it at 37mins :-(




Good chat with Mike tonight about training/power etc - might see if I can find a PowerTap in the US....

Laters
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll