First run in my Sir Isaacs

21 February 2010

This morning was a 60min aerobic run (145-155bpm), focusing on good form and relaxed running. I decided to try an experiment - testing the walk/run technique (15s walk every 5min). Interestingly this was both faster covering 4.3km in 29:10 rather than 30:01 and easier on the HR keeping the average the same despite the higher speed.

Also it was the first outing for the Sir Isaac (Newton) shoes v impressed although the feet need to get used to them...I lost feeling in the balls of both feet about half way into the run....I remember this happening when I bought my fist pair - this passed after a few runs in them...overal though they felt nice and light -and were faster about 30sec/km faster by my rough estimation...

A good morning training

I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll