Saturday = long run day!

27 March 2010

Just back form my LSD run (long, slow, distance) run - a timed run looking for distance based on a continuous run strategy, I am going to repeatthis next week but as a walk/run and see what the difference in distance. One immediate difference is how much harder it is to run for 1:30 rather than walk/run - I started to develop some ankle and knee pain which I something I have not had for a long time...plus I feel more tired!

Anyway - the back pain I developed when swimming yesterday (which cut my 3km swim to 1km) seems to have abated :-) I will have to see how it feels after the bike ride tomorrow...

Now which bike to take the road or the TT bike.....

Later
I.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll