A week in Portugal

20 May 2011

Well not a full week but a Tue-Fri business trip....it was fun and hard work (well except for an afternoon of Dolphin Safari (where we didn't see any dolphins....)

I managed to get some training in - not enough around 3km of swimming a longish run and a turbo(ish) session in the hotel gym. Below is the GPS trace from my run - it was seriously hot - I could feel the heat reflecting off the tarmac - and the lizards! WOW all over the place, red and green beasties - amazing...


As for the weekend - I have just looked at the programme and it is a 4hrbike and a 1hr run followed by a 2:15 run......not sure if I will manage to get that all in - we will have to see!

Later
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll