The road to recovery...

15 May 2011

Well today is a week after Marshman and I am just about back to normal, the legs are still a little tired but they are coming back - what REALLY helped was two complete days of recovery - no training just living life, getting up a little later (well 7am) and walking the girls to school, etc just not stressing about training...

Since Marshman I have run a little, swum once and turbo'd twice...below is the trace from this morning's efforts...as you can see pace is a little down:



I have yet to look at the plan for my 5 week build to IM UK 70.3 but that is in the diary to do today or tomorrow....

I think the biggest challenge is going to be work...next week I am in Portugal Tue-Fri and then the following week I am at a conference from Tue to Saturday....I think training might be about to take a hit....not good in the build for my A race.....and then there are the logistics....Wimbleball is a nightmare to get to/accomodate at and get back from....I have a feeling I will end up driving myself down there and TravelLodging it the night before....and driving myself back...at least Team Sainsbury will be with me in Ireland....plus M&D might be out for that one too!!

Later...lunch is ready :-)
I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll