Back to Wimbleball

2 January 2011

Just a short post until I have the data from my Garmin uploaded...I returned to Wimbleball today for the first time in a year...the course is unchanged - hard in places, not in others - but still beautiful even covered in a light sprinkling of snow as it was today. I went round the course with a friend from BCTTT - or rather I held him up....he has 16years on me and weighs a few pounds less and it really showed on the hills! Unfortunately due to the snow/ice/wet conditions we had to be careful so the time reflects this - 2hrs 34mins to do one lap - slow but still faster than I did it in the 2009 race! Interestingly last year (6th Feb) I did the same one lap effort and I did it in 3hrs 6mins (and it was not icy or wet then)....def an improvement over the year then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll