Frustration.....

15 March 2013

Frustration is the moment you seem to be making progress only for it to be whipped away....finally I had a longish period at home and I was looking forward to get some miles on the bike and in the legs, doing some actual running and maybe even do some swimming (gosh!!)  only for my youngest to pass on her bugs. It is not her fault, she has moved rooms in nursery so she is now exposed to a new set of bugs and as a result she has gone down with just about everything....so far she has had back to back gaestroenteritis/chest infection/worse gastroenteritis. I seem to to have contracted most of these...so yet again I find myself with a throat/chest infection..grrr....

On the plus side I have purchased a new wetsuit :-) when it arrives I will be the proud posessor of one of these :-) http://www.huubdesign.com/product_archimedes.html

A Huub 3:5 Archimedes - soooo excited I cannot wait for OW season :-) as a result I think I might be putting a couple of standalone OW swims in the calender....

As for other races I am still pondering what to enter, currently on my consideration list is:


 Looking at the Box End event - one of the UK AG athletes racing at the 2012 event in Auckland did a 22 min swim and a 24min run - with a total time of 47:33....I reckon I could do around a 14-15 min swim and a sub 27min run....you never know.... :-) As to sponsorship this year - I am going to race for Team Bea again! This is a group of like minded BCTTT triathletes and other individuals raising money for two charities - A Smile for a Child and Martin House....but more on this in my next post when I have set up the donations page! But first things first I need to get better and then get back to training..... LaterI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll