A tale of two rides....

13 July 2012

What a total disaster of a morning, horrible weather so I thought I would do a turbo....turbo software crashes so I decide to go for a ride on my roadie...two flats in four miles...inner replaced (and then patched on the second flat) all three CO2 cannisters used up on the ride home...not happy...looks like attempt two will be at lunch.....ho hum...


Take 2 after this morning's disasterous effort....

So I decided to take the road bike out for a spin today - I had forgotten how different it is riding it from my TT - almost died a couple of times as it is so much more responsive!! pushed it really hard (maybe too hard 8-) ) on the first TEMPO but the second I tried to OG....unfortunately I forgot I was on a bike with a compact....so it ended up being top gear 50-12 for nearly all of it to make it hard enough (those extra 4 teeth on my TT make a BIG difference!) All the same felt ok back was sore in a different place though :-)



Followed it with a 15 min brick run - which hurt....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

3d tags

Flash Labels by YWW

Follow me

Follow isainsbury on Twitter

Blogroll